Cisco to Debunk the Myth of the 'Good Enough' Network Live
Broadcast Assails Tactical, Multi-Vendor Approach to Building
Business Critical Networks
April 27, 2011
On Wednesday, Cisco will host a live IPTV broadcast to debunk the
Myth of the "Good Enough" Network by outlining the seven most common
misperceptions about taking a tactical, multi-vendor approach to
building business-critical networks. The webcast will be hosted by
Rob Lloyd, Cisco's executive vice president of worldwide operations,
and will feature executives from The Royal Bank of Scotland and
BlueWater Communications Group.
What: A live, global IPTV broadcast and interactive Q&A session to
* IT industry trends driving the evolution of the network
* Common misperceptions about taking a "good enough" approach to
* Real world benefits of investing in the network as a strategic
asset and innovation engine
* Rob Lloyd, executive vice president, Worldwide Operations, Cisco
* Mike Rau, vice president and chief technology officer, Borderless
* George Kelsey, head of Technology Solutions, The Royal Bank of
* Darren Buckley, director of Network Transformation, The Royal Bank
* Bob Cagnazzi, chief executive officer, BlueWater Communications
When: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 8:00 a.m Pacific Time (11:00 a.m.
Eastern Time; 4:00 GMT)
Where: To register for the webcast please visit:
A replay of the webcast will be available approximately 24 hours
after the webcast at the same location.
* White Paper: When Good Enough Isn't Good Enough
* For customer stories and videos visit:
* Follow the Twitter conversation at #enough
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that
transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate.
Information on Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For
ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.